Last Updated and Effective July 8, 2019
Welcome to the website (the " Site") of Gallant (" Gallant ," " we ," " us ," or " our"). Gallant provides stem cell collection, stem cell banking, and regenerative treatments for pets (collectively, including the Site, the " Service").
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (" Personal Information") as follows:
Personal Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (" Social Media Pages"). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details, and any other data that those platforms permit us to collect. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service** :** When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data : Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (" log data"). Log data includes your IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information : Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information : We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
You may visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 for additional information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising based on certain cookies.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Service;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- ··To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Information to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding the Service, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
User-Generated Content. You should be aware that any Personal Information that is voluntarily posted by you to a public area of the Site (for example: a message board or blog) may be viewable by other users and members of the public. In addition, even information you designate as private, while not viewable by members of the public, may still be viewed by Gallant personnel for security and fraud-prevention purposes.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the "Cookies" section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us. We may also use third party service providers to assist us in storing of physical specimens, or otherwise as needed for us to deliver services to you.
- Veterinary Practices : If you provide your pet's veterinary provider's information to us, we may disclose Personal Information you provided us with to that provider in order to carry out the Service.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
6. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION Please contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Information.
7. CHILDREN Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13, and Gallant does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Gallant through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
9. SECURITY Gallant implements commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us by email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to Gallant via the Internet.
10. INTERNATIONAL USERS By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred from your location to the facilities and servers located in the United States.
11. YOUR CHOICES In general, you may browse the Site without providing Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information through the Site, Gallant may not be able to provide certain services or process certain of your requests. You may not be able to sign up for the Service or complete a payment online to use the Service. Without providing Personal Information, Gallant will not be able to collect any tissue samples from your pet.